Shop on Walmart by Texting
Walmart recently introduced a new feature called Text to Shop, which allows you to shop by text messaging on the platform. With Text to Shop, you can easily order products from Walmart by simply texting the name of the item you want to purchase. The feature is convenient, especially during holidays when you may be busy and unable to physically go to the store.
Sellers on Walmart can use this together with a thorough Keyword Research to enhance the shopping experience for customers by utilizing the Text to Shop feature. This feature allows sellers to create an integrated marketing strategy and provide customers with a convenient and direct method for making purchases.
You can use the Text to Shop feature to shop on Walmart by texting, and the service is available for free on Android and iOS devices. If you use the Text to Shop app, you can connect it to your Walmart account to make shopping easier and more personalized. The app will be able to access your preferences and favorites, and it will provide you with product suggestions based on your past purchases and browsing history. This can make it easier and more convenient to shop on Walmart, as you won’t have to manually enter your payment and shipping information each time you make a purchase.
Here’s a more detailed explanation of the process:
- First, make sure you have a Walmart account. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for one on the Walmart website or through the Walmart app.
- Next, text “WMT” to “397737” to start shopping. You’ll receive a welcome message and instructions on how to proceed.
- To shop, you can text keywords or specific product names to the number. For example, you can text “toilet paper” or “paper towels” to see a list of products that match your search. Walmart will send you a list of products that match your search, along with the product number and price for each item.
- To add an item to your cart, simply text “buy” followed by the product number. For example, you can text “buy 1” to add the first item on the list to your cart. You can continue to add items to your cart in this way until you have all the items you need.
- To review your cart at any time, text “cart.” This will show you a list of the items in your cart, along with the total cost.
- When you are ready to check out, text “checkout.” You’ll be prompted to enter your payment and shipping information to complete the purchase.